7 Generations – Karr 1.5
Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. (GLE) provided engineering procurement and construction support for a 50,000 bbl/d truck-out installation; including 18,000 bbl of new raw and sales condensate storage.
- Efficient and cost effective project execution
- Fast tracked project designed and executed within 9 months. Project inception was August 2015 with a projected successful onstream date of early April.
- Low EPCM cost and a fast tracked schedule
- Truck-out project scale and scope:
- Brownfield integration with existing condensate stabilizer, condensate treaters, and existing gas battery facility (compression/dehydration site) complete with utilities
- Inlet separation system with feed/bottoms exchangers and hot oil exchangers to break wax, remove salts and free water (brine). 12’ x 65’ S/S horizontal main separation vessel.
- 50,000 bbl/d truck-out capability for raw and stabilized condensate. 4 x 50% truck loading pumps that feed ten (10) truck-outs and a future remote LACT. The system can fill 230 trucks per day (35 m³ standard single tank truck).
- Environmental stewardship with a truck-out vapour incineration system including flashback protection (seal pot)
- Includes an integrated VRU system and backup LP Flare