ATCO – Golden Spike
Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. (GLE) performed engineering and technical auditing for the detailed design for a 40 MMSCF/d sour gas plant involving 450 hp acid gas (50% H2S) injection, turbo expander and coldbox, ethane extraction, mole sieve, and mercaptan removal. Project scope included:
- Project management and engineering management, EPC contract development and administration, and start-up services
- AENV permit application, EUB permit applications, and audit manuals
- Study of third party gas processing options
- Process design, permitting and project management for a 12 MMSCF/d sacrificial sweetening system. Project included Solar compressor upgrades, replacement of trays with structured packing and construction management.
- Acid gas volume: 212 m³/d. Acid gas compression: 450 hp