EOG Resources – Waskada Gas Plant
Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. (GLE) provided mechanical, civil, structural, construction support, and regulatory application support for a 20 MMSCF/d sour gas processing plant. The solution gas is fed from two existing oil batteries (located at 15-09 and 15-21). Work completed included:
- Installation of an electric booster compressor at the 15-21 oil battery
- 3-stage inlet compression to raise sales gas to a sales pressure of 1200 psi
- Amine sweeting system with 10 MMSCF/d capacity and a 5:1 turn down ratio. This can be doubled in the future with another unit.
- An initial 5 MMSCF/d capacity refrigeration system with 2:1 turn down ratio that can be expanded to 20 MMSCF/d with the addition of 2 or 3 more units
- Two (2) LPG bullets: 240 m³ and 270 m³. An area was left for a third bullet to be installed in the future. Two 400 US gpm pumps supply to two bulkhead skids.
- A metered fuel gas system
- Flare system that was designed for future capacity
- A heat medium system with one 150 hp horizontal helical‑coil thermal fluid heater
- Drain system comprising of four drain tanks; two underground 50 bbl double wall tanks, and two 400 gallon surface tanks
- Instrument air supplied by two 137 scf/m capacity screw compressors